This is an edited version of Westbridge Hills map for FS2015
Some things have been moved, more objects have been added and a few areas opened up. Took A few mods and installed them via Giants Editor such as:
Mixing Station V3.0.0
Westbridge Storage Addon
A Mixing Station. The Mixing Station is located next to the cows shelter.
Their is 5 Bale Storage areas lined up by the cows milking station.
Westbridge Storage Addon. The Storage Addon is where it is by default.
Again those 3 mods are built in to the map and are NOT needed!
Moved chicken coop area by sheeps area.
Slurry sell point (located between Cow area and Biogas Plant).
Manure sell point (located between Cow area and Biogas Plant).
Enlarged Some sheds to make them taller for equipment.
Added extra shed in the western field.
Added shed in North Eastern fields.
Added new shed to main farm area.
New textures for fields.
New textures for crops and grass.
Removed/cleared drive in theater area. Area can be used to place Greenhouses/Beehouse.
Resized fields 10 and 17.
INCLUDED MODS WITH V2.3 & ABOVE(Optional)
Kotte Universal V1.52
Krampe 900 S V1.5
These mods are optional and are not required to use this map mod, however in order to sell slurry and manure you will need modded trailers to trasport manure/ unload slurry. Again no such mods are required however you will NOT be able to sell Manure or Slurry.
HOW TO CHANGE VIEWDISTANCE:
Using Notepad++ navigate to C:\Users\Home\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\mods\Westbridge_Hills_II\map\map02.i3d.
Right click on map02.i3d and select “Edit with Notepad++”.
On your keyboard press left ctrl+F.
When the Find window appears type in viewDistance then click “Find Next”.
Notepad++ will navigate/highlight all the words labled viewDistance=”80″
Select which viewdistance’s you want to change (can be all of them) by changing the number 80 to higher number I have ALL my viewDistances set to 300.
If you want to change them all to the same number/viewdistance you can select Replace in the Find window. Under “Find What” type in viewDistance=”80″, then Under “Replace With” type in viewDistance=”XXX” XXX being the number you wish to change it to.
Save it and your good to go.
CHANGING THE VIEWDISTANCE MY CASUE PERFORMANCE ISSUES. MAY DEPEND ON YOUR GRAPHICS CARD.
I have 2 Titan X video cards. So I see no performance drops.
V3.5 Change log:
1. Resized fields 10 and 17.
2. Removed/cleared drive in theater area. Area can be used to place Greenhouses/Beehouse.
3. Created new pda_map.dds.
V3.0 Change log:
1. Added new shed to main farm area.
2. New textures for crops and grass.
3. New textures for fields.
4. Added shed in North Eastern fields.
5. Added extra shed in the western field.
6. Enlarged Some sheds to make them taller for equipment.
V2.5 Change log:
1. Fixed floating objects around cow area.
2. Reduced the number of Bale Storage areas from 8 to 5.
V2.4 Change log:
1. Reworked Slurry sell point (Now placed between the cows area and the Biogas Plant).
2. Reworked Manure sell point (Now placed between the cows area and the Biogas Plant).
V2.3 Change log:
1. Added Slurry sell point (located at Biogas Plant).
2. Added Manure sell point (located at Biogas Plant).
V2.2 Change log:
1. Fixed error with pda_beep.wav sound.
2. Adjusted sawmill trigger so you no longer have to manually unload logs. Simply drive your trailer over the trigger area.
V2.1 Change log:
1. Fix error with the mixing station particle system.
View the pictures for a visual understanding as to what was moved and where, the placement of the 3 mods, including areas that have been opend up.
How to install Farming simulator 2015 mods:
Please follow the link for detailed instructions