Welcome to the SüdThüringenMap of fendtxylon524. After more than 2 years (Construction of 03.11.2013 was) construction I would like to provide this for you 4x Map. The Map is a beta version, which will test you through their paces with should.
Why tested through you with?
The Map has now reached a status, which appears a publication worthy. However, errors can not be ruled out. Despite so many tests, there will be errors that are reported by your Please Planet. (there is an extra contributing to the Map). I ask the error as much as possible to describe and not to be abusive. We are only human and want you just participate in the Map. Maybe we can get back an error-free V2, which is created by the community with.
As I said, if everything remains peaceful, our work is respected and adequately describe the error so that they are resolved, then it will certainly give a V2. When V2 then traffic on the Map should be present SoilMod is installed and nor anything else what hitherto appeared new.
These scripts What you need:
-Chopped Straw Mod Webalizer http://www.farming-mods.net/mod/choppedstraw-v15-0-03/
-Gülle-, Manure, Kalkmod of Marhu (http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1058)
-multi Fruit Module Extended
animation trigger map http://www.farming-mods.net/mod/animation-map-trigger-2/
-Multifruid Mod (http://www.modhoster.de/mods/multifruit–4)
What you’ll find on the map:
9 villages with fictitious names, nestled in an idyllic landscape. Located 3 outlets for all on the Map fruits. There are the Schweinmast- and cattle fattening system additionally to the Giants of known and contained in the original game species.
What can be found where:
Opening doors with “Map Door” Trigger – – Large main courtyard (administration & Plant Production) – Large workshop fertilizer and seed storage – Laundry
Opening doors with “Map Door” Trigger – – dairy plant with BGA – 3 stables warehouses – 3 silos for grass and maize
– Farm equipment dealers (LTZ) – Ripe iron (grain sales) – Train Station (grain sales)
– Cattle fattening
– Deuka sales outle
Leave central warehouse –
– Outdoor location of 2 silos
– Motocross track
– Edeka eggs for delivery
Authors:-fendtxylon524, Larsseine, themodtesterjunior, LandwirtPitti, Olli0710, bulldog13,
Modder derren Objekte, Texturen, etc. verwendetet wurden… vielen dankt nochmal an euch alle!
-Niggels939, Eckert35, El_Cid, Buschi, Vanilleeis, Katsuo, xXMalleXx, Fatian, Steffen30Muc, AndiScania, Tommi-1, bullgore, Giants, Nick98.1^, Patii, Raptor5, Polska
How to install Farming simulator 2015 mods:
After you download any mod file it will come in one of three file types. Other types are not supported.
1. RAR These are compressed files. When the download finishes you need to extract .rar file to see what is inside. There files usually end up with either .exe or .zip extension.
2. ZIP These too are compressed files. Check to see what files are inside .zip. If there are zip or exe files then these will need to be extracted and exe files run. If a zip file contains the mod itself then the zip file needs to be copied into the mods folder of the game without extraction.
3. EXE These are the easiest to install. Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it. But be aware, that with the .exe files might come viruses. I preffer not to instal these tipes of mods.
Folders for farming simulator mods:
XP: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
Vista,7,8: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
If you have the German version the folder names will be different.
How to install a farming simulator Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Copy the zip file into the following folder (don’t unpack the ZIP file):
The mod folder of the App Store version (Farming Simulator15) is located here: