New Holland TF 78 built in 2002 with some features.
- Dig rear axle (DIY);
- Drescher Completely raise and lower (KP7 and KP8 not in the help box the rest already);
- Slope compensation in cutting;
- Passenger scripts;
- Pendelachse Back;
- Gemini front faded;
- Terrabreifung Faded;
- Chains front faded;
- Guard (DIY) front fades out when a cutter is off;
- Tire dust;
- All reapers with draw animations;
- A 6.5m and 7.5m Cutter;
- Maisgebiss (Also sunflower-loading animation);
- Tacho and tachometer.
No error but no other way: when the rear axle is not excavated, so in normal mode threshing, “float” the reapers something hovering above the ground. If one is so makes the distance beautiful, but are in slope mode the reapers press on the floor and looks completely stupid.
Credits: SFM, Sven777b, Joxxer, Modelleicher, Alex2009, BJR, Desperados93, Hummel, Tobias F. (John Deere 6930), fruktor, Kreters Island, Lordtex.