– Front weights for T6 and T7s
– “long nose” weights for the T7s! (sorry that the nose part actually detaches but I’ve not found a better solution yet)
– Toggle front PTO on all T6 models
– T7.170 to T7.210 now has a new front PTO (same as T6, seems more common than the “T8 looking” front PTO)
– New front and rear wheels on all T7s
– Added “additionalWeights.lua” you can now add ~500kg to your rear wheels on T7 models (non-dual wheel only)
– Reworked static lights on all tractors in the bundle (you might not have noticed the errors, but most of them has been fixed now)
– Additional moving parts in T6 and T7 cabins (throttle pedal, hand throttle, brake pedal, and implement height “lever?”)
– Standardized wheel sizes (no more surprise, surprise my T6.150 shipped with tiny wheels! Small-wheel tractors are more or less gone until I can figure out how to be able to choose wheel size in-game)
– Scale adjustments on T7s (T7.220+ is slightly bigger)
– Minor cabin suspension tweaking
– New store images to clearly show if a tractor can have dual wheels or not.
– Numerous other minor tweaks that I’ve probably forgot about already…
T4 (tier B “Powerstar”) 55 to 75 HP
T4 (tier A tiny bit larger) 85 to 115 HP
T5 95 to 115 HP (plus a “tuned” bonus with 135 HP)
T6 140 to 160 HP (4 cylinder engine)
T6 155 to 175 HP (tiny bit longer/larger to house a V6 engine. Plus a “tuned” bonus with 208 HP)
T7 170 to 210 HP (based on GIANTS T6, Case IH Puma and an engine cover by Remkoe(?) see this mod: T7.270 )
T7 220 to 270 HP (wider engine cover)
T8 300 to 390 HP (not “GENESIS” series, using old exhaust, same as the Case IH Magnum)
T9 390 to 670 HP (also older model using same exhaust as Case Quadtrac) 37 tractors available!
Around 1 for each 15 HP between 55 and 670 HP! Need something blue with 100+ HP? How about the T5.115? Need 240+ HP? How about the T7.260?
Gearbox mod ready!
Each model come with numerous different gearbox settings ranging from the 24×24 Dual Command found on the T4.55 to the CVT Auto Command transmission of the T7.270 and the 16×2 full Power Shift of the T9.670.
Customize your tractor!
Change the apperance of your tractor! Need a frontloader? Just press “K”. Don’t like those front fenders? Hit “J” to hide them.
Ride your tractor!
Tilting front axle (disabled on T4 and T5 due to physics engine issues with light vehicles(?)) and low suspension travel combined with stiff springs give a much more realistic (but far from perfect! Sorry!) ride.
Patch 1.3 ready!
Tyre friction set to 1.5. So if you turn hard while going 50km/h you won’t just slide around, you’ll topple over!
(partial) Dual wheels
Dual wheels on T7.170, T7.235, T7.260, T8.330, T8.390 and most of the T9s’. I don’t like dual wheels very much, so no dual wheels for the T6s and below. But feel free to add it by yourself if you like huge wheels!
(partial) Cabin controls
Moving cabin parts such as throttle/brake pedals, shuttle levers, hand throttle levers, and joysticks. All integrated with popular mods such as Gearbox and Drive Control. NOTE: This part is Not finished, and might never be.
– none –
1. Gearbox and / or Drive Control
2. Real Terrain mod by OEB Modding
Giants (~95% of all models/textures).
Model/Texture/XML editing and i3d assembly by Spartan086.
T7 engine cover/hood mesh by Remkoe(?) , edited and retextured by Spartan086 for FS15.
JoXXer, fruktor (cabinSuspension.lua).
fozzy691 (joystick.lua script reworked by Spartan086).
fozzy691 (caseIH260.lua edited by Spartan086).