Massey Ferguson 9895:
- Grain tank capacity 12334
- Cruise control levels: 4. 1 = 8 km/h, 2 = 11 Km h, 3 = 42 Km/h, 4 = 8 km/h.
- Maximum speed: 42 km/h
- Manufacturer: CAT
- Description: Caterpillar C13
- Capacity: 12.5 liters
- Max power: 342 kW/465 hp
- Integrated: Board computer
- Price: € 297,000
Headers and accessories:
- AGCO Power Flow 9.2 m high cutting performance.
- AGCO Power Flow 9.2 m high performance cutting canola.
- Corn cutter 9 m.
- Sunflower cutting 9 m.
- Header trailer for the Powerflow works.
- AGCO Power Flow 10.2 m high- performance cutting.
- AGCO Power Flow 10.2 m high- performance cutting rape.
- Work light
- Brake light
- Folding grain tank
- PowerFlow 9.2 and 10.2 m: wheat, barley, rye, millet, oats
- PowerFlow 9.2 and 10.2 m (R ): Rape
- Maize header: maize
- Sunflower cutting: Sunflowers
- Grain tank on/to = x
- Straw chopper on/off = NUMPAD 6
- Reel +/– = slower: NUM 4, faster: NUM 5
- Fore = Mouse = Standard light and work light
- Adjustable reel with the mouse
- Adjustable reel
Reapers to couple the Schneiwerkwagen:
The PowerFlow works on Schneiwerkwagen with Ankopllungstaste
(Default key = “Q”) coupled
If the cutter is on the loose cutting unit carriage, the green belt is initially tense. Then the Q button is pressed, then it can be set off. Upside down it goes like this: G white key until last symbol is instantly highlighted, then press Q. Then vorsichtog forward so that drive the cutting something slips backwards and disappears and the Ankoppelsymbol, then press Q to depend around the green belt.
Or the second option: Press G to the penultimate symbol is white makiert and (get ) and get Q, then tighten a tractor in front of the green belt, then Q, then E to the combine to the cutting of green belt.