- The color picker is now active! Own a wheel loader in whatever color you choose! (The wheel rim color doesn’t change.)
- The dirt skin is still intact.
- Adjusted the outdoor cam a bit. Now you don’t get as seasick when you drive it.
- Lowered the turn speed on the articulation. Now it feels a bit more realistic.
- Moved the lighting to positions that make more sense to me. The rear worklight was moved further back and the front light was moved more toward the cab.
- Fixed some slight modeling mistakes from Giants.
- Removed the stock beacon and mounting pedestal and added my lightbar.