NEW! * Transport of geese and young geese * NEW!
Changelog Version 3.7.1 (Log is error-free)
NEW – transport of geese and young geese.
NEW – Animal batch-Shield on the back, displays the contents of the load.
NEW – Automotive. Mark.
NEW – Goose boxes.
NEW – increasing the loading capacity.
NEW – textures of unloading animations of poultry changed. Thus in pups smaller animals are now being dumped than in fattening animals, which thus acts a bit more realistic.
By converting the Chicken- and Goose boxes, and the new arrangement of the boxes in the loading, the loading capacity for the poultry could be increased considerably.
Data of Joskin Betimax RDS 7500 v.3.7.1:
Pig = 50 pieces
Piglet = 90 Pieces
Mast cattle = 40 pieces
Calves = 60 pieces
Broilers = 240 pieces in 24 Chicken boxes
Young chickens = 534 pieces in 54 Chicken boxes
Mast geese = 240 pieces in 24 Goose boxes
Young Geese = 426 pieces in 54 Goose boxes
* Suitable for porkers, beef cattle and in addition also for chickens for fattening, young chickens, fattening geese and young Geese! *
* Ready for pig 5.0 and livestock market 2.0. *
The Joskin Betimax RDS 7500 in version 3.7 is just for all the thought, who would like additional transport trailer with this pretty well broilers, young chickens, fattening geese and young Geese. And who would like to use a cattle trailer with a large loading capacity.
For the plans of loading of broilers, young chickens, fattening geese and young geese I have created new wooden boxes. Here a nice little feature was still installed. The chicken boxes and Goose boxes are depending on what has been loaded for poultry, vary in size.
I wish you now much fun with the pretty Cattle Trailer.
Use only with the original download link!
Only with the original DL link in other Forums!
Pandahma (Ur-Mod: Bandit, Marhu)
How to install Farming simulator 2015 mods:
After you download any mod file it will come in one of three file types. Other types are not supported.
1. RAR These are compressed files. When the download finishes you need to extract .rar file to see what is inside. There files usually end up with either .exe or .zip extension.
2. ZIP These too are compressed files. Check to see what files are inside .zip. If there are zip or exe files then these will need to be extracted and exe files run. If a zip file contains the mod itself then the zip file needs to be copied into the mods folder of the game without extraction.
3. EXE These are the easiest to install. Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it. But be aware, that with the .exe files might come viruses. I preffer not to instal these tipes of mods.
Folders for farming simulator mods:
XP: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
Vista,7,8: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
If you have the German version the folder names will be different.
How to install a farming simulator Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Copy the zip file into the following folder (don’t unpack the ZIP file):
The mod folder of the App Store version (Farming Simulator15) is located here: