I thinks that’s it… it’s not perfect by any means. It’s in need of a 3D modeler to make axle or rim extensions for the rear axle assembly to get the rear tires away from the body a bit which would help with the clipping issue.
What’s new in v1.2?
- Fixed motor code (Speed Level 1 – combine wouldn’t move).
- Reduced AttachJoint Rotation (Head to close to ground… dragging… causing steering problems only when harvesting).
- Reposition thresher particles on 8 Row Head to match 4 Row (no longer off to the left hand side).
- Made tires slightly bigger to help with the clipping through axle assemble (no longer poking through rim either).
- Added Driving Particles Script.
- Added Wheel Particle Script.
- Added Dynamic Exhaust Script.
- Added Real Exhaust Particle Script.
- Altered Motor Sounds (if you like the orginals better… just dump them back into the “sounds” folder and edit the XML file).
Original FS11 scripting has been removed.
Conversion to FS13: iB055
Updated Textures: iB055
3D Model Fixes: iB055
Beleuchtung v3.1: Sven777b
Corrected header settings courtesy of gordon0803.
Screenshots by Seriousmods
Testing: MikeLowery and iB055