Yes they are finally available for Fs15…
A friend contacted me asking for help with a conversion he started but had problems I knew I could handle… (Thanks to WestMorgan for advise)
Together, we were able to finish it fully working and error free.
To accommodate the new dirt feature of Fs15 I created a Custom Dirt texture for the wagons.
Everything else is that same as the original mod from Fs13.
Please note that in no way we take credit for the original Models, Textures & Scripting, only for the full conversion and dirt skin.
Notable features on this mod include:
– Funnel-shaped large capacity grain bin for fast and efficient unloading.
– The rear hitch allows you to create a trailer train.
– Suitable to haul your standard Barley, Canola, Corn and Wheat
– Full lights
– fix the elastic tongue effect on the wagons (a huge thanks to WestMorgan)
If you re-upload on other website, please KEEP THE SAME DESCIPTION
Original Fs13 mod
Peterj & Sam123
How to install Farming simulator 2015 mods:
After you download any mod file it will come in one of three file types. Other types are not supported.
1. RAR These are compressed files. When the download finishes you need to extract .rar file to see what is inside. There files usually end up with either .exe or .zip extension.
2. ZIP These too are compressed files. Check to see what files are inside .zip. If there are zip or exe files then these will need to be extracted and exe files run. If a zip file contains the mod itself then the zip file needs to be copied into the mods folder of the game without extraction.
3. EXE These are the easiest to install. Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it. But be aware, that with the .exe files might come viruses. I preffer not to instal these tipes of mods.
Folders for farming simulator mods:
XP: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
Vista,7,8: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
If you have the German version the folder names will be different.
How to install a farming simulator Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Copy the zip file into the following folder (don’t unpack the ZIP file):
The mod folder of the App Store version (Farming Simulator15) is located here: