The IHC 1455 featured a 145-horsepower 6-cylinder diesel engine with direct injection and was produced from 1979 to 1990 in Neuss (GER). During this period, a total of 1,032 tractors of this type were made with all-wheel drive.
- animated exhaust flap
- Left turn signal
- Right indicator
- Warning lights
- Rotating Beacon
- Work light front
- Rear work light
- animated speed display
- animated temperature display
- animated fuel gauge
- Swing axle
- real speed of 42 km / h (manufacturer)
- Animated rear window (via IC Control)
- Animated side windows (via IC Control)
- Animated roof hatch (about IC Control)
- Opening doors (via IC Control)
- Reliable Mirror
- Blinking Pendant by number in the dashboard
- Tire dust
- Portable Heckzugmaul
- Indoor Sound
To use all functions, the tractor must be selected.
About “G” you activate the individual equipment. Including the tractor.
The .zip file must be unzipped and contains 4 files.
IHC 1455A with front lift
The registration data for the Gearbox Mod