Hall Farm is a real life 1.1 scale farm of where i live in Lincolnshire.
- DEM terrain 1.1 scale map
- 1 large Yard.
- 1 shop/Sell point.
- Extended growth times, Time faster mod is needed.
- Fields are all ready purchased due to having fully grown crops in them all.
- 21 Large fields.
- Main road with traffic.
- All silage must be baled as in real life.
- Wheat, Barley and OSR to be dumped in the hut next to the main road, As in real life.
- Any other crops you may grow to be stored via tip alternative.
- Manure is at the back of the second smaller part of the yard, Next to the sheep field.
- Slurry around the back of second smaller part of the yard, In the brick building.
- Fertiliser, Spray and Seed at the bottom end of the large part of the yard.
- All sell points are at the farm shop.
- Cattle and sheep feed is along the front of the livestock shed, along with the straw trigger.
- Vehicle reset is in the farm yard.
- Egg collect is in the farm house garden.
- Wool collect is next to the livestock shed, sell it around the side of the farm shop.
- Silo’s for loading grain into lorry’s when selling.
- Use the placeable water triggers
A High spec PC is recommended to run this map.