This directory offers many possibilities to play the game,
There is a large farm sheds for machinery,
A large contractor with feed store mix station, silage and much more,
This folder also has large fields that are to buy, and very good courseplay.
Have fun with the folder.
– Added Pigs, Beef, Chicken, Moving Geese.
– new trees HD, where the wind blows through
– new Grass textuur
– Other Terrain texture
Large contracting firm
Chickens at farm
Storage of Harvested Products
Large and small fields
Salable fields which 3 of your self.
Fliegl Vieh Transport Pack: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=1862
Map By Gert-K / Mike Giants Software, Dutch Agricultural Modelling Gardencenter by: Bernd Bauer, GuelleMistKalkModPack_LS15 TMT (Marhu, -Kolbenfresser-, Hatzfan) Eifok, Script: GE Mapping Marhu – Scripts and everyone that I have forgotten or not known Map getest door Richard en Fender551 I also want to thank Mike for everything done for me and meant
How to install Farming simulator 2015 mods:
After you download any mod file it will come in one of three file types. Other types are not supported.
1. RAR These are compressed files. When the download finishes you need to extract .rar file to see what is inside. There files usually end up with either .exe or .zip extension.
2. ZIP These too are compressed files. Check to see what files are inside .zip. If there are zip or exe files then these will need to be extracted and exe files run. If a zip file contains the mod itself then the zip file needs to be copied into the mods folder of the game without extraction.
3. EXE These are the easiest to install. Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it. But be aware, that with the .exe files might come viruses. I preffer not to instal these tipes of mods.
Folders for farming simulator mods:
XP: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
Vista,7,8: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15\Mods
If you have the German version the folder names will be different.
How to install a farming simulator Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Copy the zip file into the following folder (don’t unpack the ZIP file):
The mod folder of the App Store version (Farming Simulator15) is located here: