The Deutz D 16006 was built in very small numbers between 1970 and 1972. He had a Deutz diesel V8 engine producing over 11 liters and 160 hp! Also about 6 meters overall length and an empty weight of around 9 tonnes are impressive data. Nevertheless, the monster could never prevail, so that production was after only about 40 units built, the opinions about this number go very far apart, set. Thus, the Deutz D 16006 was the largest ever built D-06 series Deutz, and I think also the most impressive. But in any case, the rarest, and thus he is a true legend.
- Articulated steering,
- Automatic turn back the articulated steering in initial position can be switched off,
- Turn signals, brake light,
- Work light,
- RealisticIndoorCam from/connectable,
- Realistic Dynamic exhaust smoke (New version with additional particle system for a lot of smoke at start up),
- Animated rear hydraulics,
- Looks beefy,
- This mod is in 1:1 scale.
Modell: Modelleicher, Reifen und Kleinteile by Luis
Textur: Modelleicher, Luis(Reifen und Kleinteile)
Ingame: Luis, Modelleicher
Modelleicher(hydraulicAnimations, realExhaustParticleSystemV3, realisticIndoorCamBeta2, disableSteeringCentering)