FS11 default map V1.3 for FS13 .
For those people who found the Giants Farming Simulator franchise with FS2011, may remember the FS11 default map with fondness – or not. So here it is in FS13 format. All the issues, shortcomings and perhaps annoyances are all still there. I have tried to keep the map as much as possible a reflection of the FS11 original, with the addition of sheep and chickens, as well as potatoes and sugarbeets. To try to basically add all the functionality of FS13 I have included the FS11 style BGA in the position it occupied in the FS11 map. As the sawmill was just decoration, I have replaced that with the spinnery, made from default FS11 and FS13 buildings.
There are 3 scripts from FS11 that did not make it into FS13:
- The dual colored houses – they are all rendered grey concrete color,
- The chairlift – in place but out of service,
- The straw bale elevator – deleted (off for repair…) the default FS13 bale sell point has been substituted.
As many as possible FS13 features have been added as long as they do not detract from the feel of the original map.
16 custom info trigger/icons are in place to guide you.
All 31 fields are defined and numbered, you start off owning 5 fields, one each of barley, canola and wheat and two of maize.
The cows are in their original cowzone, the sheep and chickens have been placed near the farm home thereby losing 2 fields.
To allow for storage of potatoes and sugarbeets; the FS13 potato/sugarbeet Polebarn with elevators has been added to the farm ground.
There are 6 selling points:
- The brewery accepts wheat, barley and maize,
- The Grainmill accepts wheat, barley, rape and maize,
- The Port accepts wheat, barley, rape, maize, potatoes and sugarbeets,
- Wool can be sold at the spinnery,
- Eggs can be sold at the backdoor of the supermarket,
- The BGA will ferment chaff and grass but also buys: wheat, barley, rape, maize, silage, potato, sugarBeet, grass_windrow, dryGrass_windrow, wheat_windrow, barley_windrow, forage, forage_mixing for turning into fertilizer.
The default vehicles file has been populated with FS13 vehicles, but for that true FS11 experience; download the FS11 modpack:
- Rename the defaultVehicles.xml file to defaultVehicles – FS2013.xml,
- Rename the defaultVehicles – FS2011.xml to defaultVehicles.xml.
and you can start with the FS11 original vehicles.
Of course many mod scripts and details could be added to the map to make the experience that much better, but I wanted to keep this map as much a true reflection of the FS11 map as possible while adding FS13 functionality.
- Fixed the Silo triggers so the Krone Emsland trailer can fill.
- Fixed the Gas Station trigger so the fuel trailer can fill.
- Deleted a few patches of grass that crept over the road.
- Somehow the ground_diffuse.dds got corrupted, so uploaded another copy of the zip file.
- Fixed the BGA clamp Tip Triggers so you can tip multiple piles.
Original FS11 and FS13 map by Giants
Custom Info Trigger By FSM Team
LightHouse fix by Lecra
Waterplane fix from a feterlj map
Chicken stuff by sandgroper