Challenger 680 B
- Manufacturer: CAT
- Title: Caterpillar C13
- Displacement: 12.5 liters
- Max Power: 342 kW 465 PS
It has 4 cruise controls levels.
- Level 1: 8 Km/h,
- Level 2: = 11 Km/h,
- Level 3 = 42 Km/h,
- Level 4 = 8 km/h.
- Integrated: Board Computer,
- Grain tank capacity: 12334 l,
- Maximum speed: 42 km/h,
- Price: €297,000.
Cutters and accessories included:
- AGCO Power Flow 9.2 m high performance cutting,
- AGCO Power Flow 9.2 m high performance cutting rape,
- Maize cutting 9 m,
- Sunflower cutter 9 m,
- Header trailer for the Powerflow works,
- AGCO Power Flow 10.2 m high performance cutting,
- AGCO Power Flow 10.2 m high performance cutting rape.
- Work light,
- Brake light,
- Flashing lights,
- Folding grain tank,
- PowerFlow 9.2 and 10.2 m: Wheat, barley, rye, millet, oats.
- PowerFlow 9.2 and 10.2 m (R) rape.
- Maize cutting: Corn.
- Sunflower Harvesting: sunflower.
- Grain tank on/to = x,
- Straw chopper on/off = N,
- Reel +/- = slower: NUM 4, faster: NUM 5.
By repeatedly pressing the NUM NUM 4 and 5 keys, the reel is faster and slower
More frequently to the respective key is pressed the faster or slower the reel.
Fore = Mouse = Standard light and work light
PowerFlow table functions:
- Adjustable reel with the mouse,
- Adjustable reel.
Reapers couple on Schneiwerkwagen:
The PowerFlow works are on Schneiwerkwagen with the Ankopllungstaste (Default key = “Q”) coupled.
If the cutter is on the loose cutting unit carriage, the green belt is initially tense. Then the Q button is pressed, can be set off. Upside down it goes like this: Press G to last symbol white makiert, then press Q. Then vorsichtog forward so that the drive the cutting something slips backwards and and the Ankoppelsymbol disappears, then press Q to depend around the green belt.
Or the second option: Press G to the penultimate symbol is white makiert and (get) and get Q, then tighten a tractor in front of the green belt, then Q and then E to the combine to the cutting unit from the green belt.