There are 2 versions of the map for download: The High System Spec and the Standard System Spec. The differences are the HSS spec map has higher terrain lod distance/blend, detail, tree clip and LOD and needs a good High end PC or gaming rig to view the map at it’s best. The SSS version has standard settings for tree clip, lod and terrain distance and will play on lesser Pc systems. The actual map designs are exactly the same and neither has multifruit or soilmod at this stage. You will not notice much difference when you first load the 2 versions up but once you start hiring AI you will see the FPS fall in the HSS version unless your PC system is good.
We are playing the High Spec version although we can only play it on medium settings with around 7-8 AI drivers before the framrate drops below 45fps. Our specs are all intel xenon quad core pc’s, 8-16gb ram, Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, Nvidia 680gtx and 780gtx. 625mb Zip. Both map versions come with support zips which must be placed in the mod folder along with the map file.
Mods you will need for the map: Kotte Garrant universal tanker, Joskin Betimax RDS animal transport trailer, and a good multi-trailer for manure, compost, straw etc. The same ones you use in Ringwoods basically.
Maps main features:
- New custom map design from scratch.
- 22 Fields 4 of which are owned from the start of the game.
- Field sizes include small, medium and large.
- Compost plant.
- Salad Factory.
- Animal fattening.
- 2 Farms Black Rock Farm and East Ridge Farm.
- Custom PDA
- Sageworks Saw mill plus 2 sawmils in the mountains for wood sales.
- Natural forestry trails.
- Custom Animal Zones
- Wool Pallet collector.
- New building textures.
- Custom BGA easy tip place.
- The barns have bale destroyers and open shed tip points for Windrow.
- Transport Missions all start at the Black Rock Farm.
- 4 flat lot’s for placeable mods, 2 are huge. 1 medium and a small.
- A few new custom models made from the games originals for me by Luke_BK.
- Rolling fields and terrain.
- Pedestrians and Traffic.
- Rivers, lakes and waterfalls.
- Working Train at the yard.
- Sales of compost, manure and liquid manure.
- There’s plenty more but you’ll have to explore.