Feel like buying fields is too easy? Want to work hard to get that arable land? Want to do more forestry? Need more progression?
Realistic fields costs: Adjusted cost of fields to be more realistic in relation of how much work is required to be able to farm them.
- Plowed fields cost x4
- Non-plowed fields cost x3
- Light Forest fields cost x2
- Heavy Forests fields have default cost
Grouped some fields into farms: Fields close to farms / windmill are grouped to be bought at a very high price. You are now essentially paying to buy-out someone’s farm and his surrounding land (see map). Prices of those fields and lands follow the new price ruleset. Visit the owner’s house to buy!
Changed starting vehicles: Added basic forestry vehicles to help out in the beginning and moved tractors into the farm.
Map changes: A lot more forests and trees in general, light and heavy types, Less clutter near the starting farm, less useless building around the map in the middle of no-where.
- Removed forestGrass foliage on the entire map as it doesn’t disappear when plowed over
- Fixed duplicated trees north and west of field 18
- Fixed duplicated trees south of field 21
- Fixed grass over road near fields 8-9