Fixed some terrain issues.
Allowed travel around some hills.
Added different style road hills.
Cowzone BGA was raised (couldnt empty last 1%.
Added storage for manure and grass/windrow/chaff at greenHouse area.
Added Lumber Mill (requires straw or chips for fuel) and of course trees for lumber. A 4x map with rolling hills 7 new crops, beef, pig, lamb, chicken fattening mods and 3 greenhouses.
The map terrain is based off of South Georgia but I added a few extra details to make it better looking.
Cotton – uses round head!
Oat – uses round head!
Soybean – uses round head!
Millet – uses round head!
Sorghum – uses flat head!
SugarCane – uses round head!
Sunflower – uses flat head!
Game menu will only show growth stages on first 5. Wish I knew a fix.
There are 5 farms to eliminate excess hauling across the map.
There is plenty of room to place your own buildings and store your equipment.
1. Soilmanangement mod (read intructions inclosed)
2. ChoppedStraw mod
3. pig beef chicken lamb fattening (lamb also requires milk for production but will reach 100% without)
4. Water Mod (increases production by 10%)
5. Market to purchase animals cheaper (you still have to haul them to farm)
6. Pallet Spawn Wool Collector
7. Compost soil machine (makes manure)
8. Tomato, cabbage, & lettuce green houses. (Requires wheat for seed, water, fuel, & fertilizer from blue barrels) You can sale the pallets at greenHouse or spinnery.
1. BAXLEY – Map
2. zzzCompostsoil.zip – place in mod folder
3. ZZZ_multiFruit – place in mod folder
5. Soilmanagement instructions.
1. AnimationMapTrigger http://www.farming-mods.net/mod/animation-map-trigger-2/ needed for chicken house doors to operate
2. ChoppedStraw mod- http://www.farming-mods.net/mod/choppedstraw-v15-0-03/ If your computer lags, you can leave this one out, but adds a nice touch to harvesting
3. SoilManagement zip- http://www.farming-mods.net/mod/soilmod-soil-management-growth-control/ adds a unique experience to the games farming. Read the Instructions text